For sales in the UK (£699) orders can be placed through email@example.com.
We offer a one-year limited warranty for any KUBE purchased from T&D or an authorized reseller. Certain limitations and exclusions apply. Please review our Return Policy and Limited Warranty carefully for additional details.
GUIDE FOR UPDATING FIRMWARE
The latest firmware will keep your KUBE running smoothly and efficiently. This guide will help you update the firmware in a few simple steps. You will need to use a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone. The process will take only a few minutes.
DOWNLOAD THE FIRMWARE
- Press and hold the Play button to restart KUBE in “Outdoor” mode.
- Connect your device to “KUBE” in its Wi-Fi settings.
UPLOAD THE FIRMWARE TO KUBE
- Open a browser window and go to http://192.168.43.2
- Scroll down to “Firmware Upgrade” and click “Upgrade.”
- Click “Choose File” and select the KUBE firmware file.
- Leave "FACTORY RESET" unchecked.
- Click “Update”.
- When the file is uploaded, the browser will ask, “Are you sure you want to update the firmware?”
- Click "OK" to proceed.
- The web page will show progress of the update. KUBE’s control panel will flash purple while the firmware is loading.
- KUBE will automatically reboot once the upgrade is complete.
- KUBE is ready to use.