GUIDE FOR UPDATING FIRMWARE
The latest firmware will keep your KUBE running smoothly and efficiently. This guide will help you update the firmware in a few simple steps. You will need to use a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone. The process will take only a few minutes.
DOWNLOAD THE FIRMWARE
- Press and hold the Play button to restart KUBE in “Outdoor” mode.
- Connect your device to “KUBE” in its Wi-Fi settings.
UPLOAD THE FIRMWARE TO KUBE
- Open a browser window and go to http://192.168.43.2
- Scroll down to “Firmware Upgrade” and click “Upgrade.”
- Click “Choose File” and select the KUBE firmware file.
- Leave "FACTORY RESET" unchecked.
- Click “Update”.
- When the file is uploaded, the browser will ask, “Are you sure you want to update the firmware?”
- Click "OK" to proceed.
- The web page will show progress of the update. KUBE’s control panel will flash purple while the firmware is loading.
- KUBE will automatically reboot once the upgrade is complete.
- KUBE is ready to use.